Student Lettings

Our service to students

We can help both UK and International students find rental accommodation easier. If you are a UK or international student studying at one of the many universities in London or Birmingham, we can give you guidance and advice on your best rental options.

We offer:

  • A professional service for the student market
  • Text and e-mail updates on all available student properties
  • Student focused services e.g. insurance
  • Electronic tenancy signing (ideal for guarantors who are not local)
  • A personal service through our local experts

Need a UK tenancy guarantor?

When looking for a place to rent with Citizenz, you will normally be asked to provide a guarantor based in the UK. If you are unable to provide one, we have a solution. We are working with Housing Hand – a specialist rent guarantor service provider. Housing Hand can stand as your rent guarantor, providing a landlord with the security that your rent will be paid in full should you default on payment. Without a guarantor you may be unable to easily secure a property or be asked to pay all of the rent in advance.

What do I do next?

Apply for the free Guarantor Certificate via this link You can then use the certificate to let our branch teams know you have a guarantor in place so you can start looking for a future home straight away.

If you have already found a place you wish to rent then you can go ahead and complete the full application. There is a charge for this service – for the full terms and conditions please see the FAQs page:

If you have any questions about the service you can contact Housing Hand directly on 0207 205 2625 or e-mail